IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY WHILE ON OUR PREMISES, WE ASK YOU PLEASE TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Your entrance ticket must be retained throughout your visit to the cinema so that it can be shown to the Pathé team at any time.
- Your cinema ticket is only valid for the film, day and time stated on it.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to one or more auditoria in the event of special or private screenings. In such cases, any entrance price that has been paid will be reimbursed.
- We reserve the right to refuse customers admission to the auditoria 15 minutes or more after the beginning of a screening.
- Tickets may be checked either at the entrance or inside the auditoria. Anyone without a valid ticket to the film showing in question will be reported to the authorities and required to pay a fine of CHF 250.00.
- Anyone who illegally reproduces and distributes entrance tickets or vouchers will be reported to the authorities.
- In the event of infringements of these Terms and Conditions of Entrance, we reserve the right to report the culprit to the authorities and to bar him or her from the cinema.
2. AGE OF ADMISSION
- The minimum age of admission to Pathé cinemas is 3 years, even for films to which no age restrictions apply (with the exception of the Parent & Toddler Cinema).
- The statutory Cantonal age restrictions apply.
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult in all areas and at all times.
- We recommend that children between 6 and 10 years old should be accompanied by an adult. Admission without an adult is possible if the child is in possession of a telephone number in case of emergency.
- The age of admission to each film is shown on the cinema program board.
- Persons below the age of admission will not be admitted even if accompanied by an adult.
- In the event of doubt, proof of identity may be requested in order to verify a person’s age. In the event of failure to present proof of identity, we reserve the right to refuse admission to the person concerned.
- The minimum age for Ciné Deluxe is 18 years (at Pathé Küchlin in Basel only).
- The minimum age for nocturnal film showings (films that end after midnight) is 18 years.
- Cinema tickets will only be refunded where all the following conditions are satisfied:
- refunds to be made directly from the box office of the cinema in question only
- refunds to be made no later than 45 minutes before the start of the showing in question
- where the purchase was made using a credit card or Pathé Card, refunds will only be made upon presentation of the card with which the original payment was made
- Vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded after their expiry date.
4. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED:
- Any drinks or foodstuffs that have not been purchased in the cinema
- Shopping bags, suitcases etc.
- Scooters, skateboards, skates, audio recorders and similar devices
- Cameras, video cameras, sound recording equipment
- Pets (exception: assistance dogs)
- Narcotics and drugs
- Prohibitions on smoking must be strictly observed. Any failure to comply will attract a fine of CHF 250.00 and will be reported to the authorities. This also applies to e-cigarettes
- Mobile phones are to be switched off upon entering the auditorium
- Inappropriate attire that could offense other customer
- Inappropriate behaviour that could offense other customer
5. NO LIABILITY WILL BE TAKEN FOR LOST ITEMS.
6. WHERE NECESSARY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO THE AUDITORIUM TO PERSONS WHO FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.
OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AT ALL TIMES.